Quantum-Aura Rap Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quantum-Aura Rap Battle

Post  Y E L L O W on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 pm

I'll start, sorry if the flow's bad, just throwing this together to get this going. (Frostie is what the kids call me in school)

Sittin' in bed, high as a cloud. Kidding, if I had some dank I wouldn't be on this forum right now. I'd be out, roaming the town. In my friend's Black Challenger, picking up a chick to fist pound. I rhyme for nothing, I was a rough youngly, now I'm on a RuneScape private server trying to win a rap battle. Only thing I'm good at, I'm about to ride you, but with a saddle.

They call me the paragraph rapper. Fuck with me, and I'll break you, twenty-two bone fractures. Slip away, grind up, and inhale the shit that's worth my pay. I'll rap you out of your breathe anywhere, any day. Name's Frostie, computer screen a bit glossy. I'm at the point where I can't tell if I need to shit or pee. Don't give a fuck, time for me to go. Oh wait, never mind you're out of luck. I'm right back to where I've been at. So take this slap, two sense to make sure you'll be knocked out, not taking a nap.

Brad hates Quantum-Aura, I think he's just butt hurt. Chrissy, who's that your online girlfriend? Everyone knows on the internet, there's not girls. Guys till the end. Spit up some more rhymes my friend. We'll be here for a few hours, I'm about to tower, over your ass like a rat getting devoured. I only smoke sour, but sometimes if I'm low on the cash I'll get some schwag but first say some vows. Goodbye to my lungs, everything is done. Since it is, fuck it, let's have some fun. I'm going on about rhyming now, nothing to it. I just rapped three paragraphs, let's see how you spew shit.

Credits to "Reapz96" for making the banner, staff avatars, and my signatures.
Y E L L O W
Admin

View user profile http://quantum-aura.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Quantum-Aura Rap Battle

Post  Staniolaa on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Bitch be fightin fire with fire, I got mans contestin me whilst I couldn't be higher,
See this kid YELLOW he's on my case like he's some umpire, but hell yo, he's a hell'uva lier.

See I rhyme in ma free time, like some kid thats lookin through blind eye's i see the world around me bu' I have no idea whats goin on, livin ma' life but alots already gone, I take it day by day tryin'a make dolla as I go, got mans popin up contestin ma' flow,

Trick to life is makin sure you be rollin in dough' good weed, cold drinks and that all time hoe, so kids what am tryin'a tell ya is fuck tha' po-lice, but hell make sure you aint askin premission to a submission, make sure you be makin readmissions to tha mission, maxin' chillaxin,

Peace, Fuckers....

Staniolaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Y E L L O W on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm gonna dumb this one down a bit to save your Ego.

Oh look, it's Brad trying to be the hero, attempting at being the pro. But he doesn't know, what's about to happen to him when the shit hits the fan. Your flows never wet, like grandma pussy, I'm always good, like grandma cookies. Go outside bro, get a little tan. Eyes might hurt at first, go back inside, cry, then get some shurburt. However you spell it, either way you're about to be ripped. Don't read my rhymes, you'll be finished, but not on time. I'm already writing my second verse thinking about nothing, but the very next line. How I'm going to dis you, right on time. You strive to reply, but I'm walking the line. I can't rhyme, but this is my spit. First verse, two verse, now you're starting to get it. I get inside your brain, I don't rap or rhyme the same. These other kids are out of their mind trying to reply to this shit like they know what they're saying. I'm now praying, hopefully they'll go google search their rhymes so they don't get a triple slaying. I'm about to end this verse with one paragraph. Someone please reply, so I can fist fuck your face with my rap.

Y E L L O W
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Staniolaa on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 pm

so i'm wonderin where my options are at, casually ponderin what my prosspects are...where my life is at, got this kid talkin shit with his broke ass rap tellin me im a wana be hero when he's livin out his BACKPACK!

yeah some people hate me, but i brush it off with a smile and wish em well, yeah im a peace of shit it's not hard to fuckin' tell, but when i die i kno' im gonna end up in hell, i'll be damned if i don't take a few fuckers with me, hell, i'll be ringin yo' bell.

I aint beggin fo' forgiveness, I aint beggin fo' repentance, hoe get back on that dick befo' i serve a life sentence...

shit im sick of niggas hatin on life, we got kids in africa battein' through a strife, i aint gona pick a bitch up n give her a ring, i don't need some broke back wife, fuck with me man? im a hardcore nigga fo' life...
Staniolaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Y E L L O W on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:11 pm

In a rap battle youre really supposed to be dissing the other person, but I'll take what you're giving me and run with it.

This nigga must be retarded. My style is inconceivable the reason for your death. Your feeble attempts makes me want to stab your flesh. Take that first step, slice your neck and then I fled. Call nine-one-one, cuz I left your head for the feds To figure out, that im the biggest terror intellect 

My lyrics are mistaken for national security bomb threats, get on point, my venom is in the water your drinkin thats why your manhood is burning when your pissin.

Dismiss the fiction the fact is you should listen to this, i have more hunger for writin than starvin dyslexic kids. 

Don't give 2 shits you spit like a bitch with 2 dicks under her clit. I rip the mic ur shocked from my immeasurable strikes I murder you twice, your physical and your spiritual life.

Y E L L O W
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top