The three men

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The three men

Post  Y E L L O W on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Once again, a joke I was told in Elementary School.

There's a White guy, Black guy, and a Chinese guy and it's raining so they're looking for a place to stay when they come across a hotel. The Chines guy goes in first and asks for a room, the front desk clerk says "We've got one but it's haunted." The Chinese guys says, "I don't care, I'll go Kung Fu on him!" So he goes up to the room and takes a shower and there's a fresh pair of draws (boxers) on the table, so he puts them on. Then he hears, "I'm the ghost of maple naple put my draws back on the table!" He's so freaked out he jumps out the window committing suicide. Then the White guy goes in and asks for a room, and the desk clerk says the same thing, "We've got one but it's haunted." The White guy says, "Man I don't care, I'll stab him!" So the White guy goes up and takes a shower when once again, there's a fresh pair of draws on the table, so he puts them on. Then he hears the same thing, "I'm the ghost of maple naple put my draws back on the table!" So he also jumps out the window committing suicide. Then the Black guy goes in and asks for a room, once again the desk clerk says, "We've got one but it's haunted." The Black guys says, "Man I don't give a shit." So he goes up stairs, takes a shower, and there's once again, a fresh pair of draws on the table, so he puts them on. Then he hears, "I'm the ghost of maple naple put my draws back on the table!" The Black guy then says, "I'm the ghost of tootie fruity, keep these draws on my black booty!"

Credits to "Reapz96" for making the banner, staff avatars, and my signatures.
Y E L L O W
Admin

View user profile http://quantum-aura.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum